ABOUT BĂNEASA CITY December 22, 2015

Băneasa city  is historically attested around 1750, initially being a meeting point of merchants crossing the Dobrogea region, on the left bank of the Danube. Originally, close to this area there was a village named Parachioi (Money Village). Since 1850, Băneasa is attested as locality with legal status, as well as commune, having a church […]

=====>>>>